4 Chicken breasts sliced into strips
1 1/2 C Saucey Mama Lime Chipotle Marinade
3TBS Lime Juice
Sprig of Cilantro
Red Bell Pepper-
Marinate the chicken in the mixed sauce, grill on med. low heat until chicken is throughly cooked through
Add the Bell Pepper slices and turn up the heat to medium high to help the sauce reduce and intensify. While Sauce is finishing prep your toppings
Sliced green onions
Black or Pinto beans (or refried if you like)
Easy Mexican Rice
1 cup of long grain rice
2 1/2 cups cold water
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. garlic salt or 1 tsp. garlic powder
3/4 cup of tomato sauce
pinch of Cumin
1/8 C of chopped Red Bell Pepper
Cover and simmer until rice is tender.
Perfect for a party since you only have one or two things to cook and then each person can top as they wish. :) A Burrito bar!!!
***to see what we rated it, go on over to Blah to Ta-daa***
Saucey Mama has given me a whole second set of sauces to giveaway to a lucky reader!!!
TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY: Go visit Blah to Ta-daa and come back and comment telling me what Rating I gave this recipe.
**you must complete the above MANDATORY, or if chosen as the winner you will forfeit your prize
For extra entries do any or all of the following: and leave a separate comment for each
- Post my button on your blog and leave a link to where I can go verify it.
- Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway(leave me a link- or it won't be counted) Daily tweets are allowed- limited to twice a day. (at least an hour apart)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link (gets 2 extra entries)
- IF you blog about this giveaway and link to me AND another one of my co-authors (from Blah to Ta-daa's Giveaway for Saucey Mama you can have 2 more entries!)
- ENTER Mellisa, Beth, Teresa, Sara's Saucey Mama giveaways on their blog (links found on Blah to Ta-daa) Each contest you enter gets you an extra entry!